Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Tart
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This tart has everything you could ever want: cookie dough, ganache, cookies . .
I’m a big believer in celebrating pretty much everything. Feel free to try different flavors of cookie dough!
This recipe is excerpted from Out of the Box Desserts: Simply Spectacular, Semi-Homemade Sweetsby Hayley Parker. Click here to purchase your own copy.
For the crust
- 1 (16.5-ounce) tube refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, at room temperature
For the filling
- 3/4 Cups butter, room temperature
- 3/4 Cups brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Teaspoons milk or cream
- pinch salt
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
For the topping
- 1 (12-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 Cup heavy cream
Calories Per Serving634
Folate equivalent (total)102µg26%