Stuffed chicken in the oven
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
First I washed the chicken very well inside and out (I mention that my chicken was already ready for the oven, meaning it had no entrails inside or other things, which made my life easier :))). We line the inside and outside with paper to absorb all the water, season it with salt and pepper everywhere and put it aside until we prepare the vegetables.
Wash the vegetables and peel the carrots, potatoes, onions, garlic and mushrooms. We cut the potatoes into quarters, and the carrots and onions into larger pieces. Cut the mushrooms into larger pieces and insert them together with the garlic and lemon in the chicken cavity. Then I sewed the chicken, tied it and greased it with a brush all over with butter and put it aside.
Grease a large pan with butter and place the cleaned vegetables (potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, onions), season with salt, pepper and oregano, and place the chicken in the middle.
Place the tray in the preheated oven at 190 degrees and bake for 1.5 hours. I didn't put foil on top and it came out quite juicy. When the meat is soft and the chicken is fried on top, we take it out of the oven (the chicken is done when you prick the meat with a fork and the liquid is transparent, not reddish). We do not remove the chicken immediately from the tray but we cover it with a foil and leave it like this for another 15 minutes (this way it will keep its juiciness). We put the chicken on a plate, cut the thread with which we sewed it and take out the mushrooms. And a not very successful picture with the chicken on the plate ... Bon appetit!
Chicken breast stuffed with mushrooms
Come on, protein! Both meat and vegetables. In other words, chicken breast stuffed with a tasty mushroom composition with onions. I chose shimeji mushrooms, but you can actually opt for any type of mushroom. For flavoring I used sherry wine (who said just a spoon, necessarily?), The immortal garlic, thyme and the eternal parsley. Like I said, crave protein.
How to make fried chicken in the oven
I make a crispy baked parmesan chicken, but for this recipe I really wanted to make a good crisis! This oven-fried chicken is tossed in a layer made of Panko, cornflakes, cornmeal and a delicious mix of my favorite spices.
To make the fried chicken in the oven nice and crispy, you want to make sure it is well covered. To do this, the skin on the chicken is dredged in flour that helps the egg adhere to the chicken. This ensures that you will get a nice thick coating on it that will clear well.
When working with flour, egg and breadcrumbs (my mother actually taught me this trick), use one of your hands to immerse yourself in the egg and one for flour and breadcrumbs. This prevents you from washing your fingers. Alternatively, using a pair of pliers for each round can really save your clutter!
Of course, you can use any kind of pan for baking. To keep dirt at a minimum, either place it on a tray or use one set of bread trays which attach together. This really helps with cleaning, keeping the crumbs on all of them!
After the chicken is dredged, you will want to either add a spot of butter on top of each piece, or spray it with olive oil spray or cooking spray.
While the chicken is cooking in the oven
Once the chicken is fried (it is for bone in chicken), you should cook it for about 45-55 minutes in an oven at 375 ° F, or until a meat thermometer inserted into the chicken shows 165 ° F .
Serve this hot crispy chicken in the oven with some baked potatoes twice, at Caesar's Salad and your favorite fried vegetables (and sometimes I add a large portion of buffalo sauce)!
4.86 out of 7 votes Recipe Review
- ▢ 1 whole chicken cut, 3-4 pounds⅔
- ▢ 3 beaten eggs
- ▢ Two tablespoons of milk
- ▢ 1 ½ cupe Panks Panko Breads
- ▢ 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- ▢ ½ cup of corn flour
- ▢ 1 ½ cups of flour
- ▢ 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ▢ 1 teaspoon salt spices
- ▢ 1 teaspoon paprika
- ▢ 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 ° F.
- Crush the cornflakes and pour into a shallow bowl. Add Panko and corn flour and set aside.
- Combine flour and spices in a bowl. Beat the egg with the milk in a separate bowl.
- Dip the chicken first in the flour, then the egg and finally in the breadcrumbs mixture, pressing the crumbs to adhere.
- Place on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Spray the top of the chicken with cooking spray (or dot the countertops with butter).
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until the juices are clean and the chicken reaches 165 ° F.
(The nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary depending on the cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Chicken stuffed with mushrooms
Step 1: marinated chicken 30 min
The chicken I bought from a hypermarket was in the category that reads: "grown with 100% vegetable food in open spaces”. And it really was a difference in taste. The meat was sweet, and that chicken smell was missing.
If you have a source of "country chicken" is even better.
In a large bowl I prepared the marinade: about 100 ml of olive oil + lemon juice + 1 teaspoon salt + a teaspoon of nutmeg and thyme
Grease the chicken well by hand and inside and on top. Leave in the fridge for minimum 30 min. It's just as good overnight.
The role of the lemon is to fry the meat and I have achieved my goal, but next time I will try to use the grilled chicken marinade recipe that gives a special taste to the sauce at the end.
Step 2: preparation of the filling
In a large enough pan put 50 ml of olive oil and add one by one the vegetables prepared as follows:
–1 chopped onion
–carrots cut into rounds as finely as possible
With the help of the food processor, the preparation of vegetables goes faster.
We chew continuously onions and carrots until it acquires luster and develops its aromas.
Then we add and mushrooms drained liquid beforehand.
It's time to add: a teaspoon and a half salt, a teaspoon of ground coriander, pepper to taste.
We put a cup of water or white wine and the lid on for 10 minutes or until the liquid drops completely.
After we have stopped the fire we add 6-7 crushed garlic cloves and a bunch of parsley finely chopped. Stir and replace the lid.
The composition remains to cool until we prepare our chicken.
How to make stuffed chicken stuffing in the oven
a Teflon pan we will put oil heat it and add onion peeled and finely chopped.
After what onion softened a little, we add livers wash and cut into small cubes, stirring until they change color slightly.
Mushrooms cleaned of skin and cut into small cubes, add them over the liver, stirring constantly until the leftover liquid evaporates.
Dam frying pan and We transfer stuffing in a bowl quite roomy, leaving it for 15 minutes cooled it.
add boiled rice, whole egg, salt and pepper mixing with a spatula to homogenize and flavor composition.
A dish worthy of a luxury restaurant
To prepare this recipe, you need the following ingredients:
- 2 slices of white bread, crushed into crumbs
- 60 gr of chopped green onions
- 230 gr of pre-cut mushrooms
- half a teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- 4 pieces of boneless and skinless chicken breast
- 2 large eggs, beaten beforehand
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
You should also have a cooking oil spray on hand.
The preparation method is as follows:
First of all, preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius, then put the bread crumbs in a plate, and in two others, flour and beaten eggs. Put a pan on the fire and spray oil on its entire inner surface. Put the mushrooms and onions to harden for 10 minutes or until they change color and texture. Then put the garlic and thyme and leave everything aside for 10 minutes to cool. Now is the time to add mozzarella cheese, but also salt and pepper to taste. Homogenize the mixture by stirring, but make sure that the pan is not close to the flame, because the cheese can melt.
Next, using a knife, make a cut in each piece of chicken breast, without completely piercing the meat. Put a quarter of the mixture of vegetables and cheese previously obtained in each pocket thus obtained. Salt and pepper to taste the chicken breast pieces. After that, give each chicken breast through the flour, through the egg and then through the bread crumbs. Make sure you follow the order of the stages, to get the desired look and taste!
Once you have passed this stage, put the meat in the pan greased with oil and leave it for 2 minutes on each side. The last step is to bake the chicken pieces in the oven for about 15 minutes.
Try this delicious recipe too chicken stuffed with mushrooms and you will never get tired of preparing it!
Chicken stuffed with mushrooms in the oven
If mushrooms are on your list of favorite ingredients, it means that nothing keeps you from always trying new combinations and recipes to include them. Because sometimes it's hard to think of other ways to prepare, we come to your aid today with a delicious recipe that combines the unique texture of mushrooms with the aroma of spices and the tenderness of chicken.
Discover, in the following, the best recipe for chicken stuffed with mushrooms, in the oven!
Ingredients Chicken stuffed with rice
1 chicken for grill (1.8 kg had mine)
1 cup long grain rice (Uncle Bens long grain used)
750 ml chicken soup
1 medium onion
1 small carrot
1/2 red bell pepper
250 gr mushroom mushrooms
50 ml dry white wine
4 chicken livers
2 thyme threads
2 tablespoons lightly fried pine or almond buds (optional)
4 tablespoons oil
1 tablespoon butter
3 tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
1 turmeric knife tip (or paprika)
1 cinnamon plug
CHICKEN BREAST FILLED WITH HAM AND CHEESE, IN THE OVEN
5 pieces chicken breast, 5 slices of ham, 200 g cheese, 1 tablespoon mustard, 1 tablespoon tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon yogurt, salt, pepper, garlic powder.
Grow one pocket in each chicken breast. Beat the yogurt with the tomato sauce and mustard. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Grate the cheese. Lightly grease the inside of the pocket with the sauce mixture (not until you finish it all, because you will put it on top). Put a slice of ham in the pocket of each chicken breast. Sprinkle cheese inside (not until you're done, because you'll put it on top). Put the chicken pieces in the pan. Sprinkle with a little oil and bake. Bake in the preheated oven over medium heat for 15 minutes. Remove the tray. Grease the top of each chicken breast evenly with the rest of the sauce mixture. Put the rest of the cheese on top and put in the oven until the cheese is browned. Sprinkle a few fresh parsley leaves on top and serve hot.
Ingredients Turkey stuffed in the oven:
- a turkey of 3-4-5 kilograms, beautiful and round (mine weighed 4 kilograms)
- 1 glass (150 ml.) Of dry white wine
- 400 grams of edible chestnuts, including the skin
- 100 grams of butter10 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 onions
- 5 celery threads (celery stalk)
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 200 ml. of bird soup
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of worcester sauce
- a few sprigs of fresh rosemary
- bay leaves, peppercorns and mustard
- coarse salt, ground pepper
Turkey stuffed in the oven, preparation:
1. The whole turkey (not to be frozen) is well cleaned of the intestines and any remaining fluff. If you have not already bought it without a neck, it must be removed from the place of insertion, but keeping the skin that covers it intact, attached to the turkey.
2. Choose a pot large enough to fit the whole turkey, in my case it was a 6 liter one. Put 1 tablespoon of coarse salt for each liter of pot (6 tablespoons). Pour 2 liters of cold water and mix until the salt dissolves, add bay leaves to taste, mustard seeds and pepper. The turkey is immersed in this salty bath, if the water does not cover it, it is filled to be covered and a weight is placed on top (a heavier plate). Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (that's what I left it), during which time it returns a few times.
Turkey stuffed in the oven, preparing the chestnut filling
1. While the turkey is in the brine, the chestnuts are washed, wilted and the skin of each of them is increased:
2. Put the chestnuts in a saucepan, cover with plenty of water and bring to the boil for an hour. They are taken out of the water, drained well and cleaned of the skin and skin inside (difficult and especially meticulous work, it catches a kind help, I caught my husband and once accepting, he did not he still had a way to deal with the fugitives!).
3. Cut one of the onions into small pieces, as well as the celery stalks. Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the onion and celery, over low heat until soft. When the vegetables have softened, remove the pan from the heat and wait for it to cool, then add the peeled chestnuts.
4. Add the breadcrumbs and brandy, salt and pepper to taste and knead the composition, adding as much bird soup (one tablespoon) as the filling is moist, but not pasty.
Stuffed turkey, stuffing and baking
1. Remove the turkey from the brine and drain well, then drizzle with a paper towel. Pepper the cavity inside the turkey (no need for salt at all, the turkey will have drawn enough salt from the brine).
2. Insert half of the filling into the neck cavity.
3. Pull the skin of the neck back, covering the filling and fix it with toothpicks.
4. The rest of the filling is inserted into the cavity of the turkey and the remaining onion is stuffed on top of it, whole but well cleaned. Season the turkey with freshly ground pepper, fix the wings next to the trunk with rosemary sticks, add a few more rosemary threads and place the prepared turkey in the pan.
5. Pour the white wine into the tray and cover it well with a lid or, failing that, with aluminum foil. Bake covered, in the preheated oven at 190 degrees Celsius for 2 & # 8211 2, ½ hours, until the turkey meat is well penetrated and when inserting a toothpick in the chest or the thickest part of the leg, clear juices are released, no traces of blood. At this point, remove the lid, sprinkle the turkey with the sauce formed in the pan and bake for about 30 minutes, until nicely browned. Remove the turkey from the tray on the tray and cover lightly with aluminum foil.
Turkey stuffed in the oven, preparing the sauce
The tray is set on fire, the balsamic vinegar and the bird soup are poured and it is boiled, grating well on the bottom so that all the sticky residues from the steak come off. Add 1 tablespoon of worcester sauce and strain the sauce through a sieve, serving from the saucepan, warm, along with the turkey steak, extremely tender and delicious filling, along with a garnish of your choice.
The image above shows a portion of steak as I served it to my guests, a slice of breast with stuffing around the neck, a wing (or a piece of meat), sauteed peas and mashed sweet potatoes with onions. and celery, the meat is sprinkled with the steak sauce and has cranberry sauce next to it.